In accordance with Articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”), we provide the following information relating to the processing of personal contact data of employees or representatives of our potential clients that we have received directly from the data subjects or from publicly available sources (hereinafter “Personal Data”).
- Personal data administrator
The Personal Data administrator is ADECCO spol. s r.o., registered office at Štětkova 1638/18, Nusle, 140 00 Prague 4, ID no.: 458 06 403 (hereinafter the „Administrator“ or „we“), which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone at +420 251 001 411 for matters related to personal data.
- Data protection officer
The Administrator has appointed a data protection officer, who can be contacted at Adecco.email@example.com or at +41448788829.
- Purpose and legal basis for processing
- The purpose of processing Personal Data is to create a database of potential clients and to contact them with an offer of establishing business cooperation.
- The legal reason for this processing is the legitimate interest of the Administrator in establishing business relationships through direct marketing.
- Personal data recipients
We will use our own employees to process the Personal Data, or we may pass them on to our processors or other members of the Adecco Group. You can find a list of these members and the locations where each Adecco Group member operates at https://www.adeccogroup.com/worldwide-locations/.
- Duration of personal data storage
Personal data will be stored for the above purpose until the beginning of business cooperation, but for no longer than 1 year.
- Your rights
- You have the right to request access to the Personal Data from the Administrator, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from the Administrator whether or not your Personal Data is being processed and, if so, you have the right to access your Personal Data and other specified information. You also have the right to correct inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data.
- If you give one of the reasons listed in Article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and one of the conditions listed in Article 17, paragraph 3 of the GDPR is not met, you have the right to the erasure of your Personal Data.
- If the case specified in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs, you have the right to restrict the processing of your Personal Data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data. In such a case, we will stop processing and erase your Personal Data for the above purpose.
- You may exercise all of the rights listed here through the Administrator’s email or telephone contact provided above.
- If you believe that the processing of your Personal Data has violated the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the country of your habitual residence, your place of employment or the place where the alleged violation occurred. This supervisory authority for the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic, ID no.: 708 37 627, uoou.cz.
ADECCO spol. s r.o.